Lochinvar – Noble Combination Gas Boiler/Space Heating Appliance
NOBLE COMBINATION GAS BOILER/SPACE HEATING APPLIANCE
Delivers both dependable hot water and soothing space heating in a single appliance.
- 3 Models from 110,000 to 199,999 Btu/hr
- 95% AFUE
- 10:1 Turndown Ratio
- Easy Installation and Serviceability
- Features SMART CONTROL™ Operating Control
RAISING THE BAR IN COMBI BOILER DESIGN
Removing the front panel provides convenient access to the combustion system, control panel and key components. This simple-to-install-and-service combi boiler is making an impact on the industry. The unique fire tube heat exchanger design is what enables NOBLE to produce the results users deserve and have come to expect from Lochinvar.
- Adapter-Free Flue ConnectionMulti-material connector allows either PVC, CPVC, polypropylene or stainless steel connection directly to the appliance without adapters. NOBLE also has a built-in combustion analyzer port.
- Direct Venting Up to 100 FeetOffers five venting options for tremendous installation flexibility. It permits direct-vent air intake, and exhaust runs up to 100 equivalent feet using either PVC, CPVC, polypropylene or AL29-4C stainless steel vent pipe.
- Advanced Negative Regulation TechnologySafely and reliably operates with supply gas pressure as low as 4 inches water column. Its negative regulation (neg/reg) technology eliminates mechanical dampers as it automatically adjusts fan speed to ensure the correct volume and mix of fuel and air throughout the firing range.
- Innovative Fire-Tube Heat ExchangerThe fire tube design can produce a higher heat transfer coefficient than traditional fire tubes.
- Brazed Plate Heat ExchangerThe stainless steel heat exchanger quickly transfers heat from the boiler system to the domestic water, satisfying DHW load.
- Water Connections for Easy InstallationNPT water connections make installation easy, especially with our optional isolation valves.
|Model Number||Max Input (MBH)||Min Input (MBH)||*AFUE %||Heating Capacity MBH||Net AHRI MBH||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||Gas Conn.||Water Conn.||Air Inlet||Vent Size||Ship. Wt.|