Slant Fin – Victory VHS Series Gas Boilers
System: Hot Water
Capacity: 60 – 180 MBH Input
Efficiency: to 84.5%
For Value And Reliability, Victory VHS Is Your Smart Choice
The quality built Victory VHS boiler provides everything you want in a sealed combustion boiler – chimney-less installation, economical price, comfort, and safety. It is a reliable cast-iron boiler with a lifetime limited warranty.
- Input: 60,000 to 180,000 Btu/hr
- No chimney required
- Economically priced
Installation versatility – no chimney required
Save construction costs and allow more living space with a Victory VHS sealed combustion boiler. A chimney is not required, so it can be installed in a closet-size space and vented directly through a wall with 3″ stainless steel piping. It’s ideal for homes, apartments, condos and any application where a chimney may not be practical or where an old chimney has deteriorated.
Flexibility In Venting
Chimney or “Type B” venting – with galvanized or stainless steel pipe. Natural draft venting for VHS 90 through VHS 180 boilers. (see manual)
Contractor Friendly Features Speed Installation and Reduce Service Time
- Horizontal flue outlet with 3-inch connector for better performance.
- The condensate drain is built into the flue discharge assembly.
- Drain tube for condensate is factory installed.
- Junction box for power connection.
- The pressure switch is the same for all boiler sizes and all altitudes.
- Intermittent pilot “spark” ignition saves energy.